Registration Deadline: October 29, 2019
Spend time in nature to improve your health and wellness!
Many studies have shown that spending time in natural settings has important health and wellness benefits, such as:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces pain
- Improves sleep
- Decreases stress
- Reduces feelings of anger and aggression
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Improves concentration and memory function
Forest therapy isn’t about exercise for the body, but it is exercise for the soul. It is a guided stroll through the forest with a focus on Mindfulness techniques. Recommended for all ages and abilities.
Time: 2 hour walk
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 @ 2:00-4:00pm
Please call to register: 905-734-9699 ext. 3