AVAILABLE MONDAY - FRIDAY FROM 5:00 P.M. TO 8:00 P.M (CLOSED ON HOLIDAYS)
The clinic is available to our rostered patients. We strongly encourage you to use this after-hours clinic above all others as we have access to your medical records, thereby providing you with the best possible care.
AFTER-HOURS CLINIC POLICY
- Visits to our After-Hours Clinic will be SCHEDULED
- Call your family physician's office during the day for urgent issues (reason for the visit will be required)
- If your physician is unable to see you during the day, you will be offered an appointment in the After-Hours Clinic for one urgent issue only.
The following will not be addressed during After-Hours Clinic appointments:
- Narcotic prescriptions
- Travel advice/injections
- Review of test results
- Suspected fractures (Proceed to Hospital ER for X-rays)
- Mental Health Counselling
(make an appointment with your physician. If it is an EMERGENCY: call COAST at 1-866-550-5205 or go to the nearest Emergency Department)
- Chronic Medical Conditions, i.e. issues that have been ongoing for more than one month (schedule appointment with your family physician)
The TeleHealth Advisory Service provides confidential free health advice from a nurse after 5pm and on weekends and holidays. Call 1-866-553-7205. The nurse can provide health advice about a specific problem or general health information and, with your permission, report back to your doctor.